Newly renovated one bedroom apartment City Wave is located in the very city center of Belgrade, on Kraljice Natalije Street. Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova Street – main pedestrian zone are on only 7-8 minutes walking distance.
A well known green market Zeleni Venac is on only 3 minutes walking distance and a public garage ”Zeleni venac” is just across the street where the apartment is located.
The apartment is situated on the 5th floor of a building with an elevator. The building has a wellness & spa center on the 1st floor where you can relax after a sightseeing.
The apartment has 46 m2 and consists of a living room with a corner sofa bed, a bedroom with a double (queen-sized) bed, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with a shower and a terrace of 7 m2 overlooking the urban Savamala and Sava river.
If you are looking for a clean and safe place in the center of the city, this apartment is a ideal choice for you!
There is a parking place in the courtyard – included in the rate.
LCD TV, CATV, Wi Fi internet, telephone, washing machine, microwave, toaster, oven, fridge, hair dryer.
- Wi-Fi internet connection, CATV, heating, telephone for local calls.
- Pillows, sheets, towels and blankets.
- Cleaning, clean towels and bed linen every 7 days.
Apartment locality and attractions
- This flat is placed in the very heart of the city. Only one minute from Terazije Square. Sava River, Republic Square and Knez Mihailova Street can be reached within few minutes.
- The apartment is near the central pedestrian zone - Knez Mihailova and 7 min walk from the rivers Sava and Danube, 10 min walk from the Parliament and the City Council and 20 min drive from Belgrade airport "Nikola Tesla".
- Supermarket is just across the building (20m) and a big green market with organic fruits & vegetables - "Zeleni venac" is just a few minutes from the apartment.
- Public transportation - the flat is located in the very city center so it has a very good connection with all the parts of the city and there are a lots of bus lines near the apartment - near the Zeleni Venac green market actually which you may see on the Google map bellow.
How to get to get to this apartment?
This central vacation rental is easily reachable by taxi or a minibus/bus from Belgrade Airport "Nikola Tesla" as well as from the Main Train & Bus station.
- From the airport 19 km (20 minutes by taxi/40 minutes by bus)
- From the main bus and train station: 480m (5 minutes by taxi)
- Public transprotation bus and tram lines near the apartment at Zeleni venac market: 15, 16, 53, 52, 56, 65, 67, 71, 72, 75, 77, 84, 95, 704, 706, 707 and many more.
For more specific information and instruction on how to reach the apartment by car, please feel free to contact us after making a booking for the apartment.
Why book this apartment for your stay in Belgrade?
Fantastiv view, great location, spacious apartment with terrace, in the very city center!
- All rates are per apartment, per night and they exclude tax. The apartment rates do not include the city tax. Higher rates may apply for peak dates and periods of the year such as New Year's Eve. Discounts are available for longer stays. For more information contact our Reservations Team or contact us by using the contact form and we will reply to you in the shortest possible time frame. The payment terms and cancellation policy for your booking will vary depending on the apartment and pricing structure you choose. You can view the applicable terms by clicking the Rental Terms and Conditions. When making the reservation you accept our Rental Terms & Conditions.
- The payment terms and cancellation policy for your booking will vary depending on the apartment and pricing structure you choose. You can view the applicable terms by clicking the Rental Terms and Conditions. When making the reservation you accept our Rental Terms & Conditions.
- For more information contact our Reservations Team or contact us by using the contact form and we will reply to you in the shortest possible time frame.
|CLICK ON BOOK NOW ✓
|In order to see the exact availability and rates.