Apartment Kosovska Belgrade is located in the very center of Belgrade. Close to all the popular landmarks – Terazije square, The National Assembly of Serbia, Republic Square and Knez Mihailova street.
This is a recently refurbished apartment, located between Belgrade’s most famous streets, squares, and cultural institutions, surrounded with best restaurants and bars, this place enables you to discover best sights Belgrade has to offer by foot.
Apartment is situated on the ground floor of a residential building and it can easily accommodate up to 4 adults. In this small but comfortable apartment you will find all the necessary amenities you could possibly need for your stay, as well as peace and quiet.
Although it can accommodate 4 people, we suggest it for the couples, as it makes perfect place for those who would love to have relaxing weekend in modern apartment, placed near city center restaurants and modern bars which are seen in abundance in the residential zone.
The space in this 30 m2 suite is divided into two separate rooms, with the small kitchen, hallway and a bathroom. In the bedroom there is queen size bed for two, and in the living room there is comfortable sofa bed, where two additional persons can sleep.
Also, in the apartment you can find all necessary kitchen amenities and a dining corner. The bathroom is new, with a shower cabin, decorated with the azure mosaics motif. Apartment offers all necessary amenities for short stay, such as: kitchen essentials, hair dryer, Air conditioner, dishwasher, microwave, cable TV, etc.
Apartment Kosovska Belgrade Center – Location
Skadarska street – Bohemian quarter, place of music, art and delicious Serbian cuisine is less than ten minutes away. Apartment is placed in between Belgrade’s most interesting buildings and sights: Parliament building, famous Moscow hotel, Youth centre (concert venue), Nikola Pašić square, etc. It is surrounded by many cafés, restaurants, bookshops, cinemas, theaters and museums.
While staying in this apartment, you will be needing only few steps to reach the closest grocery store, coffee and pastry shop, restaurants, and McDonalds and other fast foods are nearby as well. Whether are you travelling for leisure, business or to explore nightlife Belgrade has to offer, this apartment is a great place to start.
This apartment is excellent choice if you’re in need of modern and affordable place in strict town center and very urban neighborhood.
Central heating, LCD TV, Wi-Fi, CATV, air conditioner, dishwasher, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, slippers and kitchen area which is rich in Crockery & Cutlery, kettle, microwave and other needed accessories.
- Wi-Fi internet connection, CATV, heating.
- Pillows, sheets, towels and blankets.
- Cleaning, clean towels and bed linen every 7 days.
Apartment Locality and Attractions
- This apartment is located in downtown Belgrade - close to all the popular landmarks.
- Terazije square and Parliament building are around 5 minutes walk.
The Republic Square and main pedestrian zone - Knez Mihailova street are on only 7-8 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
- Skadarska street - Bohemian quarter, place of music, art and delicious Serbian cuisine is less than ten minutes away.
How to get to get to this apartment?
This centrally situated holiday flat is easily reachable by taxi or a minibus/bus from Belgrade Airport "Nikola Tesla" as well as from the Main Train & Bus station.
- Public transport: bus lines at few minutes walk from the apartment: 16, 24, 26, 65, 77, 95.
For more specific information and instruction on how to reach the apartment by car, please feel free to contact us after making a booking for the apartment.
Why book this apartment for your stay in Belgrade?
This apartment is excellent choice if you’re in need of modern, elegant and fancy place in strict town center and very urban neighborhood.
While staying in this apartment, you will be needing only few steps to reach the closest grocery store, coffee and pastry shop, restaurants, and McDonald's and other fast foods are nearby as well.
Whether are you travelling for leisure, business or to explore nightlife Belgrade has to offer, this apartment is a great place to start. Located between Belgrade’s most famous streets, squares, and cultural institutions, surrounded with best restaurants and bars, this place enables you to discover best sights Belgrade has to offer by foot.<
- All rates are per apartment, per night and include tax. The apartment rates do not include the city tax. Higher rates may apply for peak dates and periods of the year such as New Year's Eve. Discounts are available for longer stays.
- The payment terms and cancellation policy for your booking will vary depending on the apartment and pricing structure you choose. You can view the applicable terms by clicking the Rental Terms and Conditions. When making the reservation you accept our Rental Terms & Conditions.
- For more information contact our Reservations Team or contact us by using the contact form and we will reply to you in the shortest possible time frame.
|No. of nights||No. of persons|
|2-7||38 €||50 €|