Studio Apartment Belgrade Parliament – new and cozy studio placed in bit wider city centre, in Majke Jevrosime street.
Studio Apartment Belgrade Parliament is located at high ground floor (sort of mezzanine) of a building built in 1930’s, with aroma of old Belgrade and with urban style. In its 25 m2 can comfortably accommodate 2 adults, so it makes perfect choice for couples.
Studio Apartment Belgrade Parliament offers all necessary amenities you could possibly need while you’re staying in Belgrade. It consists from one room which makes living room and a sleeping area at the same time, kitchen with a dining area and a bathroom with a shower.
Studio Apartment Belgrade Parliament – Location
Studio Apartment Belgrade Parliament is positioned on halfway from National Parliament building to bohemian street Skadarlija (Skadarska Street), both less then 500m from studio’s location.
The studio is 700 m from the Republic Square and from Knez Mihailova Street. Apartment neighborhood is equipped with all you might need during your stay: supermarket, exchange office, coffee shops and bars, etc.
That symbolically makes Studio Apartment Belgrade Parliament suitable for entertainment and for business/official trips.
Even it is located in the very center, surrounding is very quiet and isolated from daily noise, as it is backyard oriented. This place is great start if you prefer not to be in the strict city centre, but still in its walking distance.
All Belgrade center amenities are placed within 2km perimeter, i.e. at walking distance. Lots of public transports are available from this point, and by bus or by foot, depends what you prefer, very easily you can get anywhere you like.
Central heating, LCD TV, Wi-Fi, CATV, air conditioner, hair dryer, iron with ironing board, slippers and kitchen area which is rich in Crockery & Cutlery, microwave and other needed accessories.
Wi-Fi internet connection, CATV, heating.
Pillows, sheets, towels and blankets.
Cleaning, clean towels and bed linen every 7 days.
Apartment Locality and Attractions
- This apartment is located in downtown Belgrade - close to all the popular landmarks.
- Terazije square and Parliament building are around 5 minutes walk.
- The Republic Square and main pedestrian zone - Knez Mihailova street are on only 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
- Skadarska street - Bohemian quarter, place of music, art and delicious Serbian cuisine is less than ten minutes away.
How to get to get to this apartment?
This centrally situated holiday flat is easily reachable by taxi or a minibus/bus from Belgrade Airport "Nikola Tesla" as well as from the Main Train & Bus station.
- Public transport: bus lines at few minutes walk from the apartment: 16, 24, 26, 65, 77, 95.
For more specific information and instruction on how to reach the apartment by car, please feel free to contact us after making a booking for the apartment.
Why book this apartment for your stay in Belgrade?
This cozy and centrally located apartment will make your stay in Belgrade pleasant and easy! Recommendations both for tourists and business people, and an excellent choice for short-term stays and for longer stays.
- All rates include tax and exclude the city tax. Higher rates may apply for peak dates and periods of the year such as New Year's Eve. Discounts are available for longer stays.
- The payment terms and cancellation policy for your booking will vary depending on the apartment and pricing structure you choose. You can view the applicable terms by clicking the Rental Terms and Conditions. When making the reservation you accept our Rental Terms & Conditions.
- For more information contact our Reservations Team or contact us by using the contact form and we will reply to you in the shortest possible time frame.
|No. of nights||No. of persons|